At Vostro, we always care for our products premium quality and try to fulfill the expectations of our customers. We always thrive to achieve the best performance of our products in terms of comfort and quality.
Vostro provides 3 months or 90 days warranty from the date of purchase on manufacturing defects for footwear. Our warranty program does not cover any defects caused due to improper fit, normal wear, and tear, damage due to misuse, alteration or negligence of the products.
Defective Goods: Guarantee Criteria
The following defects are covered by the Vostro guarantee when claims are made within the guarantee time:
- Sole separation from upper
- Stitching coming undone on the logo
- Seams unstitching on upper
- Popped or missing eyelets
- Non-matching color between two halves of a pair
Vostro Shoe Warranty:
Vostro running, casual, lifestyle, gym shoes are warranted exclusively for manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. In case of any after-sale defects, shoes guarantee criteria will not be applicable. If defective, Vostro will, in its discretion, repair or replace shoes but not refund the purchase price.
What’s not covered:
The following are not covered by the Vostro guarantee when any of the following defects apart from manufacturing are prevalent:
- Fraying of shoe uppers due to use/abuse
- Deterioration as a result of water abuse
- Sole wearing out or worn through
- Regular washing that causes colors to fade
- Skateboard/bicycle abuse
- Cuts, Scratches, Burns, etc.
- Damage caused by negligence, misuse or alteration of shoes
- Damage caused by wetting non-waterproof shoes
- Fit, Blisters, Comfort